Pipes are generally a cheap and popular way to enjoy smoking since they are portable and convenient unlike typical water pipes like Dab Rigs. Most of the glass pipes are designed to be small enough to fit comfortably and discreetly within your hand, making it easy for you to use whenever you need to.
A spoon-style pipe is a type of smoking pipe featuring a single hole that is specially made for smoking flowers, herbs, and tobacco while providing smooth and even burning without the need for water filtration.
About The Coral Glass Spoon-Style Pipe
This version of the popular spoon-style pipe is handmade, featuring a small tube, the bowl head, and the mouthpiece. The Coral Glass Spoon-Style pipe sports a clear glass over coral centre with accents of Avocado Green, Amber, and White, with a beautiful floral pattern on the bowl. Altogether, this Coral Glass Spoon-style pipe is 3.5 inches long, making it perfect for on-the-go smoking.
Using The Coral Glass Spoon-Style Pipe
Using the coral glass spoon-style pipe is just the same way you would use other spoon-style pipes in terms of loading and actually smoking. Here is a breakdown of how you should use the coral glass spoon-style pipe:
- First, you want to grind your herbs with a herb grinder. In the case where you do not have a herb grinder, a mortar and pestle will do. Make sure to grind them into small sizes, about half the size of a pea. This will make it easier for you to inhale since larger pieces don’t tend to burn evenly.
- Fill the bowl of the spoon-style pipe with your ground herbs. Make sure to not overfill the bowl. As a good rule of thumb, you can fill the bowl ¾ of the way full then, using your thumb, gently push the herb down into the bowl.
- Hold the pipe in one hand. Cover the hole on the side of the bowl with your thumb while holding the bowl with your other fingers.
- Next, place the hole at the end of the stem of the pipe to your mouth. With your other hand, light your lighter and place it near the bowl of the pipe while inhaling gently. As you do this, the herb in the bowl will burn once the flame from your lighter hits it.
- Turn off your lighter and remove your thumb from the hole on the side of the bowl. Inhale the smoke that has collected in the pipe and fresh air will follow, cleaning the pipe.
- Now hold all that smoke in for a few seconds to allow the medicinal herbs to enter your lungs and bloodstream and work their magic. Exhale through your mouth and you can now inhale a breath of fresh air.
You can inhale over and over again until the herb in your spoon turns to ash. Once that happens, tap the ash out gently by tapping the plastic end of your lighter on the bottom of the glass bowl, and then you can proceed to refill your bowl with another round of grounded herb.
Make sure to clean your pipe with hot water after every use to make sure all the stains are removed while they are fresh so that your pipe is always ready for whenever you want to go on another round.
Advantages of Spoon-Style Pipes
- Comfortable in your hand
- Easy to lie flat on surfaces so they do not tilt and you lose your herb.
One major benefit of this Coral Glass Spoon-style pipe over the metallic and wooden versions is its ability to be cleaned easily. Also, being a glass pipe, it will not wear down with use as the wooden pipes, and it does not expel any chemicals for you while inhaling.
The best part is that they are not expensive. On atomicdogvaporcom, you can even get the Coral glass spoon-style pipe at a discounted price of $9.99 against the original $12.99 price.